Mittwoch, 28. Oktober 2015

DIY Layered dessert

Hey guys! Well we had two hours sunshine, but I still wasn´t lucky. The shadows already dominated all the places where I wanted to make my photos. So there were other things to do for me. Like buying some ingredients for this and the next yummy DIY baking project. I´ve seen desserts like this during summer a lot, but I didn´t had the time or motivation to try it out. But now I have and I made it super sweet, because halloween is not ment to be healthy...well or something like that. So here I got the main recipe for you and (in bracets) how I made it. This is a very simple version and you can sure make it healthier than I did or ad some more layers. As you wish. Hope you like it!


Biscuits, cookies or (brownie) cakeleftovers to crumble & put as the lowest layer into the dessert glas
Pudding, yogurth or (paradise) cream for the next/second layer
Fruits, jam/marmelade or honey (chocolate frosting) ontop of everything


Well I actually wanted ti to look like a little graveyard so I added
this cookie as a headstone...didn´t work out like I wanted, but it
still looks nice...and tastes good.


2 Kommentare: