Samstag, 10. Oktober 2015

Two work-days

So guys, I know I was really lazy this week and I need to apologize for that, but I really needed to get off the laptop/internet for a few days. Now I plan to use the nice ideas I collected to make some real awsome posts for you. Today night I just got some shots from last week I really wanted to share with you anyway. Hope you like some of them.
To give you a better overview I summarize the week a bit for you. On monday and tuesday we were working at a friend´s house. We had to clean up two terraces and everthing they had on them, meaning a lot of spiders (Ew!). As mentioned we also had to get rid of the moss on the gardenway and infront of the house, where they parked their cars, that was really hard. I had the luck to work with a high pressure water tool (Kärcher) on the gardenway, what created a real big mess, but it cleaned way easier and was in the end nice to look at. Beside that we also cleaned the stairway and cellar inside the house. Maybe we make the rest next week, let´s see. Gotta know, it was quite hard, so we maily slept on wednesday and watched movies like "iFrankenstein", "Amazing Spiderman", "Suddenly Princess","Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" and stuff like that.



Look at that! Yes, we had to work all day long to get finished, but their garden was so damn nice.
And they hid creatures like this pretty dragon/worm  everywhere between the plants. So beautiful!
Think of this during winter, with snow on it and warmly glowing.
Narnia? Yes, just what I thought.
And every corner seemed different.
This kinda reminds me of those stunning asian gardens.
Of course I had to  show examples of what we did during our work. Here you see the difference before and after
I treated/cleaned the way and the ramp with the high pressure water tool (Kärcher). Love this thing.
It makes things so easy and it makes fun to use it somehow. Looks nice, doesn´t it?


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen