Samstag, 31. Oktober 2015

DIY Nightlight (halloween themed)

Still need some last decoration? Get some old Pringels boxes and pimp them up. Here you finally got my DIY. It is super easy, fast and looks just great for tonight. So try it out, enjoy and decorate the last dark spots in your home. Feel hugged. xoxo




I made four different motives, but you also can just make them all
the same and put them on your dinner table or on the window shelf.
Just take some old Pringles boxes, look for what motives you want
to have. I drew them onto some paper and fixed it with tape, so I
could remove it afterwards and it was easier to draw, you know.
So this is what it looked like. Now you just take a very sharp pen, scissors, knife, hammer and nails or a drill.
Whatever you wish and whatever works for you best and make holes along the lines.
I was lucky to have this small hand drill, so it worked really fast.
Now get rid of the paper and tape, get a sponge or brush and choose a colour
(dark works best) and paint the whole thing and let it dry.
I put in some string lights from IKEA I got last year in it and
turned them on. Oh I really love this red light
for Christmas and Halloween
And of course my brother was so fascinated by them, so I gave him
the one with the skull on in and these three beautys now light up
my window for samhain night.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen