Dienstag, 29. September 2015

Strolling through Innsbruck

Hey guys! As far as you know my grandma and I are looking after my little brother for this week and this can get quite exhausting. Well  I expect this is how it should be with children at some point, right? Anyway to take a small break I went shopping today. Gotta know, I ran out of bodylotion and toothpaste and stuff like that, but I also got things like two cool new plaid shits (no idea how you actually call them) and two basic tanktops and some chocolate and so on. Even though dark clouds hang above the northern mountains it was such a beautiful sunny day, that just had to be enjoyed! I made some nice shots for you and hope you like them. Actually I intended to make way more, but it was so nice sitting in the sun, that I somehow forgot about it. Now I wish you a wonderful evening. Feel hugged. xoxo


Of course you gotta start your day well.
Some fruits and a big glas of cold water.
Found this fountain in a sidestreet, no idea why I haven´t seen this earlier. Anyway it nice and I like it.
Wonderful warm sunshine and...clouds. So strange.
I know you shouldn´t take photos of strangers, but I just love to look
at other´s outfits and I really like the sweater and the bag,
so I couldn´t help myself.
And as I waited for my train to come I enjoyed the last bit of sunshine.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen