Samstag, 12. September 2015

Beauty things

Hey guys! Believe me, I really tried to upload these posts for you way earlier, but even though it was a nice and warm day it was also a bit exhausting. My aunt cooked lasagne for us, and in my opinion it is the best one ever. After that we went to the shoppingcenter, but not for long. Today was the Harley Davidson parade and many streets were blocked, that made everything quite difficult and my grandma was stressed. That made my day eshausting, anyway I have some more things to share with you (as promised). First I have some beauty items for you...well mostly for the girls I guess. The next post is about some nice autumn inspired clothes, good for wishing, giving for presents and buying for one self. Until then I wish you a nice evening. Feel hugged. XOXO




Little useful boxes from Müller. I actually don´t use make up, but lately I got myself a small nude palette of
eyeshadows. If you need a nice gift for a girl, who likes to use make up for everday or special occassions
one of those boxes could be just perfect and they just cost about five bucks. Inexpensive...but great.
Can´t wait for October and Halloween so I had to show you the "halloween" nailpolish from Tedy.
Yes, I´ve heard from make up boxes like this...but I never saw one until now at Tedy´s . Somehow looks amazing.
Anyway I would never use it so I´m quite happy with my nude ones.^^
Also from Tedy: the small and cheap version of eos-lipbalm.
Sure gonna try them, because I´m so in love with my min eos.
And they would be a nice present for my cousins.
Well I can´t  and won´t affort chanel lipsticks, but they have great brown colours to be honest.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. So sorry that I had to delete your commentary, but PLEASE don´t be unfair and condemn from the outset but instead offer alternative and better / affordable products.
      But I would like to sit down for a closer look at that topic and would be glad if you could help me, because so far I only know Sante and Lush. Everything else is mostly not available in Austria, or far too expensive for someone like me, who has not very much money to spend.

      Löschen