Montag, 7. September 2015

Sunny day with harleys

Hey guys! Hope you had a nice day, cause I had one. After a really good night with nice dreams I made myself a fruity small breakfast and drove to my dad to bring him something. There I passed by Faaker See (Lake) and it was really beautiful, by that chance I also took a close look at some Harley Davidsons. Gotta know, during the next week european bikers come to Carinthia and drive along our lakes...awsome! I also had some time to go shopping and looking for new things to show you (especially now that School started again here around). And I also got some wool and great things for October and Halloween and so on, but I´ll show you these in another post. Now I wish you a nice evening. Feel hugged. xoxo




Peak of Faaker See.
I  searched for some nice note books for school, university or anything else´and I found these nice nautical
ones at Kik (yes, I know, but I like to look for stuff like this there).
And those I found at Tedi and I got the one with the arrows and the one with the triangles.
Uuuuuh I was allowed to go on a ride across the parking lot on
this beauty together with ist owner. That was awsome!!!
And back at home I just sat down in the sun and fell asleep.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen