Freitag, 4. September 2015

First day of my way home

Well I had to leave Bielefeld yesterday, so I had to carry my bags and get the bus into the city. Luckily we had enough time so I could go for lunch with my BF and we even met his parents at the restaurant. That was really great so I had some last nice hours before I had to get on the train. Now I am at my little sister´s and we are watching some really funny movies. Wish you a nice day and sorry that I didn´t post yesterday, but I arrived here very late. Feel hugged. xoxo




Well you know that I like to take photos of my bags...
Forgot to take a picture of the very yummy Kumru (kinda burger)
we ate there. If you get the chance try one. I really like them.
That´s the restaurant we´ve been to. Yummy, nice and not too expensive.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen