Mittwoch, 23. September 2015

My dead mom´s birthday

Hey guys. A few days ago was my dead mom´s birthday and since then I can´t stop dreaming about her and that drives me crazy so I thought, I´ll just make a post for her with some things she loved (some of the good things she loved). Maybe that helps a bit to leave it setteled again. I found all these pictures on Pinterest and We heart it. If you like them as much as I do, take a look for more on these sites. Feel hugged. xoxo


Just like my dad, grandma and me, my mom was a big fan of nature and loved taking walks through the woods.
Another thing she was really fond of was fairies and their world.
As long as I can remember she was looking for the perfect waterfall.
She also really liked magical forms in nature.
Like me she was a bit into witchcraft and old knowlege.
Mom also made a lot of jewelery by herself.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen