Freitag, 4. September 2015

Nice things (autumn is coming at Xenos)

Now that September came upon us I can´t resist anymore to totally fall into my already present autumn mood. Of course I especially looked for fall inspirations at Xenos. No question that (again) I am fond of owls, foxes and the typical ones. Gosh I really like autumn after a great summer. What´s your favorite season of the year? And wich of those things do you like best?




Oh I really like this cute glowing owl!
Need company in the morning? In those cute buddies you can fill soap, body lotion
or anything for your everyday skin care.
And what could be nicer than little owls taking care of your table
when you need to set down hot pans after cooking...
Oh I really want to have one of the big  mugs.
Yes, it is way to early but I already found some bags for Halloween next month.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen