Dienstag, 1. September 2015

Café Eigenwerk (Bielefed,Germany)

Hey guys! Did you have a lot of rain today too? Well we had, a lot of rain, so I didn´t went jogging in the morning, but I visited a friend and tried out Feldkreis (kinda relaxing bodyexperience session), what was quite nice. And what was really awsome today was our two hour visit at the cafe "eigenwerk". Oh gosh I so like it there! It is a cafe, you can buy wool and other nice things like decor, bags, cups and so on there. When you sit there and drink a nice hot drink you can also knit a bit, listen to music or talk to other interesting people. Hell I got so many nice ideas for DIYs and just felt soooo comfortable there. Deeply hope to get there soon again. Feel hugged. XOXO




You don´t see it on this photo but it was raining like hell.
http://www.cafe-eigenwerk.de/
Not the best shot but it is so nice there, like a cozy tearoom for
crafting and being creative.
I ordered a hot chocolate and it was really good!
Next time I´ll try the chai tea with milk and sirup.
I found these two blue wools...but they were to expensive for me.
Oh and I finished my beanie! What do you think?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen