Mittwoch, 16. September 2015

Awsome autumn clothes

Hey guys! I promised you to show the great autumn clothes I found while strolling through stores and here we go. Have to admit that I am totally into cardigans this year, because you can find everywhere those great aztec patterns and I so love them. Maybe I find the courage to knit my first sweater by myself and try to make such a pattern. If it works you´ll sure see it! Honestly there are so many cute and especially warm collections at the moment, you should defenitely take a look, if you need some new things. So hope you like some of the items I found. Wish you a nice evening. Feel hugged. XOXO




Found those cuties at Butlers and aren´t they adorable.
New Yorker...well I was talking about this great Patterns. The right one is just adorable and kinda reminds me of
a bear, not sure why, but it is just like that. And the left one is so comfy, feels like wearing a blanket.
As soon as I get the Crêpes-money I´ll get me the left one.
At C&A they again have this cute "Winter Wonder Land" collection with items like these.
Oh I so thought about getting this scarf from C&A, but I have no
idea how I should wear it. (with which clothes and so on)
Oh but I sure would know to what I would wear this one.
A nice fluffy-knitted-loop-scarf also from C&A.
Yes I had to take a photo of this funny hat for you.
I bearly go to "Forever 18" but they had these two nice cardigans and this light sweater I am totally fond of.
But I have to admit, that the black and white one from New Yorker is still my favorite.
Oh gosh I found this real leather bag at Nanu Nana,
but it was way to expensive for me so I looked for
other options, sadly I just found those two at Kik.
Well they look nice, but I would like to have a
leather one. Not so bad, I got my new backbag and
this one is really cool as you know.
Some basic cardigans from New Yorker, light beige, pink and army green.

And this one is also from New Yorker and it is soooo cozy too, but I wasn´t sure with the pattern and the colours.

7 Kommentare:

  1. Nice, but did you think about from where those things come? or who made those? Chinese little children. And you are buying them, very well. The same with your coca-cola. Did you ever read the Blackbook?

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. No I didn´t read that, but now I sure will.
      Where do you buy your clothes?

      Löschen
    2. Fashion5 e.g. It´s an online-shop that produces payable clothes without child-labor. and the clothes are nice too

      Löschen
    3. I took a look and this is actually nice thank you^^
      Yesterday I started right away to inform myself a lot about thess topics you mentioned and you might like, that I am planning to post some nice alternatives to big brands. Maybe you have some more^^

      Löschen
  2. Right.
    Look that up:
    http://killercoke.org
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Coca-Cola

    You should learn more about your surroundings. The world will not get better, if nobody is interested in it.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. You are absolutely right especially with your last argument, but until now I used my time, money and "restpowers" for projects in my near surrounding like refugees, sharkproject, environmental clean ups and cultural cooperations. And if you would have another link without Wikipedia I would be glad. Because you should know, that Wikipedia is anything but a reliable source.

      Löschen
    2. That´s cool though,
      and I know that wikipedia is not an reliable source, but at that link you can trust me. even if it is from wikipedia.

      Löschen