Freitag, 25. September 2015

DIY straw diamond

Hey guys! I already wanted to show you this DIY yesterday, but I had to paint it again. But at least I can show it you now and I really hope you like it. Saw such diamond forms a lot lately and they just look so nice. Actually I wanted to make one with black thick wire, but I didn´t got one yet and I am still not sure how to make it. So I´ve made my first try out of straws, tape and acrylic paint. Sure gonna make some more and hang in my room for decor.


This is one of those I found online.
So I cut some straws in different lenghts and thought about the form I wanted to have in the end.
At the ends I fixed the pieces with some masking tape and made sure that they stick together.
At last I chose black acrylic paint and covered the whole thing.
Had to paint it twice, because of the plastic straws.
And finished! Get some feathers or paint a stone, whatever you like.
I think it is a really nice  way to spice up a plane spot.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen