Freitag, 4. September 2015

Nice things (Xenos´last touch of summer)

On my last day in Bielefeld I took a look at one of my favorite stores there, Xenos. It´s kind of a gift store but awsome with some really nice gift ideas for not much money, those things they have are great and I sure you´ll just find a last minute present for everyone. I even foun a lot of items I´d love to have for myself, but I don´t have that much money. You know even when you find a lot of cheap wonderful things...there is still quite a high amount of costs in the end...anyway I really wanted to share what I found.


Two nice backpacks and I am really thinking about getting the blue one.
Oh gosh this would be so awsome for a summerparty, still thinking
about getting something like this or maybe I´ll try to make it myself.
I want to have this since the first time I saw it, but as long as I don´t have my own place I´m not sure if I should.
Found all those coke cans and took two for my BF and me.
Found those little charms and I want to make a DIY with them, just don´t know yet what to create.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen