Donnerstag, 10. September 2015

Geek things so cute

Hey guys! I got some nice new posts for you, but the internet connection sucked today, so I only managed to finish one. I´ve decided to look for more awsome fall inspired outfits, home decor and so on. So look forward to some really nice things I found for sharing with you. But before I go on with all the great items I found for the autumn season I got some cute geek and gamer things for you. Hope you like them. Have a nice evening. Feel hugged. XOXO




Look at those cute plushies! Found them at Libro and I was really tempted to get the pikachu.
I saw a purse like this lately with my BF, maybe I´ll get one.
Not sure yet, but christmas is still far away.
Hihi I saw this hairstyle on Pinterest and wanted to try it.
I know it is wierd, but it was a lot of fun and I kinda like it.
Saw this shirt at New Yorker and I know this feeling Mickey...
Awww I found this Cookie Monster backbag at Nanu Nana, but
I didn´t take a look how much it costs. So cute!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen