Donnerstag, 17. September 2015

Autumn home decor

Oh guys! I had so many plans today and believe me I would have loved to share them with you. Fact is: Instead of making some cool DIYs and bake some yummy popcakes I helped to empty an attic and sort out stuff that wasn´t needed or given away. That was really exhausting and now I sit here in my grandma´s living room and watch TV, because I don´t feel like doing anything right now. Well and because I couldn´t post my DIYs for you I´ve got some home decor items I found lately for you. Hope you like them. Feel hugged. XOXO




Depot has a lot of autumn arrangements for your home right now. So if you need any inspirations, take a look.
They also have those cute animal figures you can put almost everywhere in my opinion.
Oh and I was really fond of this idea to hang up ceramic leaves and you gotta admit,
that this cup is pretty nice. (But I would like to have one like this in orange)
Need a little gift for someone during fall?
Whatever you find, you could put it into this cute bear metal box from Butlers.
Uh I forgot to show you those awsome baking gadgets from Tedy. So thinking about getting this owl cake form.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen