Sonntag, 27. September 2015

Autumn mood at home

And as we got home in the evening my stepmom decorated the flat a bit for the seasonal change and she did really nice. I immediately flashed back into fall mood so I made some photos for you. Hope you like them and maybe I´ll manage to make some more home decor ideas for you. Wish me luck.


This is how we got greeted by our other grandma.
I really like the ceramics and everything...sooo nice!
She also had this nice door wreath with some cute foxes.
My stepmom got this big ceramic jack´o latern and some small pumpkins for table decor....
...and above she hung some branches and decorated them  leaves, pumpkins, owls and our hogwarts candles.
(The branches and candles hang all year, but she redocates it every season and I really love this)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen