Sonntag, 6. September 2015

What a beautiful day! (Castle Hochosterwitz & Görtschach pond)

Hey guys! Today I was at the castle Hochosterwitz again for a little festival. Mainly it was a matter of us (the Guard) standing there, to give the whole an official touch. Unfortunately a lack of sleeping in combination with a too hot sun and me not drinking enough, didn´t do me so well. My bodycirculation gave up and I had a short black out, where they had to carry me into the shade. But afterwards I was fine again and went back to the others until we enjoyed a delicious lunch. Was nice to see my dad again and have some fun (except for the small faint)

Oh and I was so brave today! On my way back from the castle I drove throug Görtschach (where we used to live and where I never go alone since mom died and my asshole-stepfather  became even worse) but today I thought to myself, the sun and good music ... I'll go there, indeed I don´t have to stop if I don´t want to. But then I still stopped in the forrest and got took some really beautiful photos at the pond before I went on. I had a really good mood, instead of the usual nausea, I just got a little queasy as I drove past our old house. At grandma´s I danced around in the apartment and opened the balcony door, because the sun was shining just as nice.

A really nice end for such a chaotic but still awesome and beautiful day.
Enjoy your evening. Feel hugged. XOXO


I really felt like a waternymph, sitting there in the sun, close to the water surrounded by nature.
Isn´t this a wonderful place? It is peaceful, calm and really relaxing to sit there.
The way how the light gets reflected from the water up to the leaves is astonishing.
And that´s how the woods look there...so fairy like.
Fairy or waternymph?


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen