Dienstag, 8. September 2015

New accessoires and outfits

Hey guys! Hope your are fine. I had a bit hard day, was sick in the morning and didn´t went outside. Well you gotta know by now that my family is very chaotic and sometimes also really exhausting. Another big problem is also that I still don´t have my own place and with that still no real home, because I couldn´t move to Germany during summer. Anyway I always find ways to cheer me up. So don´t worry, you´ll just have to wait a bit longer until I can make my home decor special Posts or something. Yesterday I took the chance and got me some new items for autumn and winter. It is strange, but this year I am really looking forward to the colder seasons because I have a lot of DIYs I want to try. And because I am so happy with my new things I tried to put together some outfits to show you. so looking forward to wear them! And with that I wish you a nice afternoon/evening. Feel hugged. XOXO




My new shadow sweater from Brave Y.F.K. for the time around Halloween.
The trousers are second hand and have a nice baroque pattern.
The shoes I got last year from H&M (also got them in white).
And the little black army bag I got for my birthday  from PW store in Bielefeld (I love it!)
So here is everything new. I only got the shoes a while ago from the sale rack at H&M.
The awsome backbag and the nice chocolate brown knitted jacket are from Janina.
And you already know the books from Tedi.
Again my new jacket and wait for it...I made this beanie myself.
And look at that! Same accessoires but different style. Usually I don´t have a hand for something like this.
but this time it looks awsome. I took the second jacket I got from Janina and my white lace dress from Mango.
Really like this outfit...it is girly, but it still feels like me somehow. And that´s what I like.

So what do you think of my outfits and new things? Hope you like them.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen