Dienstag, 14. Oktober 2014

You know what?

Hey guys! I´m telling you, today is a wierd day. first of all I woke up way to early and went to get breakfast before I got back to sleep. Then I wandered through wierdo-dreamland until a Kindergardengroup woke me by passing by underneath my window. Wow they were loud. Breakfast, Training, Laptop. No way my essay would let finish itself so I chatted the whole morning with friends and basically did nothing at all. Now I´m having a small lunch and think about when to go swimming. The sun is shining and still...it feels as if the world was behind a kind of curtain and I don´t know how to put it aside. Maybe some of you know this feeling too. Well I´m sure this will walk by. So I wish you a wonderful day and an open mind.





Woke up this morning and went to get some
breakfast, as I saw this sky.

These cute don´t hear/see/speak owls I found at Woolworth.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen