Donnerstag, 30. Oktober 2014

The day before Halloween + movies

Oh gosh! Guys! Tomorrow is finally Halloween! I´m so excited! I have a lot of plans, but propably I´ll stay at home again, with a little costume and watch awsome movies through the night with a lot of candles, sweets and talkings spirits or something like that. With a friend we plannend to go to the Cinema in a cute costume and watch "Dracula untold" and "Boxtrolls", eat the rest of my cupcakes. If you ´don´t want to go on one of these loud parties filled up with alcohol I thought to give you my Halloween movie list. Please don´t be to sad about the fact, that I dídn´t list any classic Horror movies, I just think there are enough movies of this kind, so you sure find one you like. But here you have some more, not so scary, more like funny, cute or classy ones you could also watch with friends, family or just for yourself. So please enjoy!

Hotel Transylvania, Frankenweene, Corpse Bride, Nightmare before Christmas, Coraline, Para Norman, Vincent, Ghost Busters, IFrankenstein, Priest, Vampire in Brooklyn, Interview with a Vampire, From Hell, Abraham Lincoln Vampirehunter, From Dusk till Dawn, Van Helsing, Sweeny Todd, Sleepy Hollow, Alice in wonderland, Hocus Pocus, Beetlejuice, Edward with scissorhands, Fido, Nosferatu, Psycho, Bram Stocker´s Dracula, Dance of Vampires, Haunted Maison, Adams Family, Supernatural, Being human, Grimm,...



I hope you have a nice pre-Halloween-night and tomorrow we´ll go dancing with witches, ghosts and monsters of any kind. xoxo

Here you go with some more Accessoires for a
simple-casual-but-awsome-in-the-detail Halloween
costume. Found these items at sixx and H&M.

A Little doodeling in my collegeblock and my tissues of this year.


The Halloween cupcakes I made. They are sadly not as orange
and violet as I wanted to have them, but they are still yummy!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen