Mittwoch, 22. Oktober 2014

Random Primark on a rainy day

Hey guys! I have to be honest. There´s not much I could tell you today. My day started not very well, we had lovely british weather (rainrainrain) and my Feelings weren´t helpful. But now the day is over, I went swimming with my little monster brother and I´m going to make myself a chai latte before I watch some TV. So wish you a very pleasant evening and nice dreams.

Here you go with some random primark Shopping items I found on my phone. See it as a sandmans good night kiss. xoxo



You might understand why I had to get this
cute Little mermaid shorts...I love mermaids.

You already know some of the funny socks from Primark.
Here you have some more:
Barbie, MylittlePony, Minions, Simpsons, Hogwarts, Starwars

I´m still not sure if I should get some of These cuties as christmas
presents. Little owls, you "chop off" their heads and inside
is a lovely candle with vanilla scent.

Yes, I found one more, of course I got this one too.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen