Mittwoch, 8. Oktober 2014

Halloween at H&M

Actually I wanted to give you a few recipes for autumn today but I´m afraid I don´t find my favorite ones so I´ll have to dig through my room again. But as soon as they show up you´ll get them. You have my word! So now that I can´t cook for you some easy, fast and yummy snacks and drinks, you get something else. For the bit more girlie girls under you I found some adorable halloween themed gadgets at H&M. If you want to get into halloween mood already this might help enormously. Personally I think these things are just great, but I already have some tissues, a not fitting phone and I want to make the little purse myself. So if you like them too and want to have them, you know where to look. Wish you a lot of fun!




I know the picture is up side down but I couldn´t fix it, sorry.
Anyway these tissues are perfect for your autumn running nose,
if you want to have a bit more girlie Halloween.

I almost bought this bat purse made of rubber plastic,
but I want to make it myself somehow. If it works
you´ll get pictures and patterns for a DIY Project!

And this little glowing in the dark ghost
is ment for your phone. How sweet...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen