Samstag, 4. Oktober 2014

Dracula untold

I almost forgot! Two days ago was the premiere of the new movie "Dracula untold" in cinemas. I will defenitely watch this movie. It´s so perfect for this month especially because I also wanted to set up a list of non-horror-halloween-movies for you. Maybe some of you have the same problem as I do. When I watch scary movies on Halloween, I don´t sleep at night, but sit in the corner of my room hoping not to see a Monster. So as I began to study, nobody wanted to make a halloween party, they all went out with the only goal to drink a lot and hang around in bars and clubs. Sadly I´m not that type of girl, so for the last two years I just sat at home watching movies. That´s not what I planned, really not... Anyway this is kind of my first movie advice for you this month. So if you manage to visit "Dracula untold" too then please leave a comment and tell me how it was.


I was so exited about "Dracula untold"
so I had to draw something vampire themed.

Actually I see myself more as a werewolf,
but this is still somehow fitting to both.

My new skull candle figure. I bought this
a few days ago at Nanu Nana.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen