Sonntag, 19. Oktober 2014

A new monday

Good morning guys. Hey, do you know this feeling when you still sleeping in your bed, but know that your alarm will go off any minute? Yeah? Well I have this feeling usually too, but today was one of these mornings where suddenly someone is standing in my room, asking if I shouldn´t go to university today...yep, well, my mobilephone shut himself off and so the alarm didn´t wnt off, ergo I overslept again and had about 20 minutes from my bed to my bus. No I didn´t have breakfast today, what will make this first class today hard to survive. I hope your day started in a better way. So rock it! Even when mondays suck...I know we already had this conversation...doesn´t matter...ROCK IT!

No matter how bad this day started.
Doesn´t this look awsome?
It´s the sight from my busstation and above my uni.

I came across this cool streetart on my way to university today.

And because you can find beautiful leaves
all over right now, I wanted to show you some of them.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen