Sonntag, 26. Oktober 2014

Air show in Innsbruck

Wow, I´m telling you, it was an odysee to get this post done...
Tomorrow I´ll prepare some posts for you guys, so you don´t have to walk through the day without picutes anymore, when this program starts to hate me again. So something we can look forward to.

Today was pretty awsome, I built up my little monster brother´s bed with dad and we had such a yummy lunch cooked by my grandma. I just love it, when she cooks, some of you can sure relate to this. My stepmom also made a delicious dessert. Mouse au chocolat. Mmmmmmmh.
Afterwards we drove to the airport (where we also picked up dad and my stepmom yesterday after their holiday on Malta). But today they had an aircrafts show, where you couldn´t only watch the great airplanes flying their figures but also take a look at them very closely. I took a look into the Hercules, a very big airplane of our austrian airforce, really liked it. Sadly the Black Hawk Chopper was situated in Vieanna today, so we couldn´t see that. Next year maybe... Anyways they also had three vintage machines to look at and in the end they not just started them up but also flew back to Salzburg with them. They were increadebly loud, the ground felt like shaking and it was really impressive. I´m so in love with old school machines...no matter if planes, cars oder boats. 

So and now that I finally managed it to upload some pictures I wanted to show you some planes of course! So have a nice evening folks and we see us tomorrow. xoxo

At the end of the show the vintage planes took off in this sunset.

A PC-6 of the Austrian Airforce, small but beautiful.

One of the vintage airplanes. I forgot the name, but doesn´t
this thing just look amazing?!

This is the Hercules, the biggest plane of our airforce.
Really really big...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen