Freitag, 10. Oktober 2014

Keeping warm through autumn

Hey guys! I spontaneously decided to visit my family in Germany. So I had to crawl out of bed before 4am so we could leave early enough for the long roadtrip. If you ever had to do something similar you probably know how I feel. Thank god I sleep very well in a car, but it was still exhausting. What I recognized at first on our little stops, was that I was almost freezing to death. No, it was not that bad, but it felt like it was. So I thought I´d make a few "Keeping warm through autumn" posts for you. Hope you like them!

So I
know this time of the year can be quite difficult. In the morning it´s really chilly and you have to wear a warm jacket or already a wintercoat. And again about lunchtime the sun comes out and everything you wear seems to be way to hot. So my advice for you is, just carry an extra sweater or shirt with you, that you could slip over, when you feel cold, but that you also could pack into your bag if you don´t need it. Recently I do that all the time. Furthermore I also take a little flask of tea with me, that fits perfectly next to my waterbottle into my bag. What helps all the time too, no matter how uncertain you are with your clothes, are good profiled autumn boots. I went looking for you and found some really nice ones that will keep your feet warm. So don´t forget to drink hot drinks and jump into some leaves!
 
Here I have one picture of my almost finished pumpkin soup.
If you want to try to cook it yourself, I can calm you down, it´s very easy.
Cut an onion into little pieces, and fry them in a pan with a little bit of oil until they are slightly translucent.
Then give some sugar to it (about 3 tablespoons) and let the sugar caramelize in the pan.Then give a sliced up pumpkin, some apple and some carrots in the same pan.
Then
a little vegetable soup that you can make warm before all that. Let everything simmer for 20 minutes and puree it finally.
Then give salt, pepper, cardamom and curry to until it has the desired flavor.
And voilá your done! This doesn´t take long and is delicious.

Found these awsome cups at Nanu Nana. Aren´t they sweet?!

Here are the two best autumn shoes I found for you.
Right ones are from H&M and the left ones filled with fur are from Pimpkie.
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen