Sonntag, 19. Oktober 2014

For girly girls and cool guys

Sunday is a beautiful thing, don´t you think? You can sleep as long as you want. Nobody can drag you somewhere. If you want you can just stay in bed ´till lunch and watch movies or something. I took the freedom to cook for my family today, so that we eat something I really like. So if you have the chance to do just nothing for a day...try it, it might feel pretty good. Of course I love it to go swimming on sunday or doing sports or trips to somewhere. But today is a lazy sunday. Just stay in comfy clothes, make yourself something yummy to drink and enjoy doing nothing. It´s wonderful and if you end the day with a nice shower or taking a bath, that´s a great idea. After that you can still watch a good movie or read a book in bed. So I wish you a wonderful sunday!

Here you go, I still have some cool things from Primark I want to show you. And because it´s a lazy sunday, you get a  few more pictures than usual. Enjoy!



Minnie Handycases from Primark.

If some of you girls run out of cosmetics and random panda stuff,
go to Primark and look for the Pete Panda line.

As I said...the Pete Panda line.

For geeks like us Primark has not only these awsome coffecups...
Yes I got me the left one!

...but they also have these amazing belts.

And when you feel a bit childish one or the other day I recommend
this cute and awsome overall with stormtrooper pattern.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen