Freitag, 3. Oktober 2014

Lake Alkus

Hey guys! I´m telling you, it´s like the sun forgot about the summer and wants to say sorry for that. The weather channel told me yesterday to stay at home because there will be rain today and cold unhealthy wind. They got proofed wrong! The sun was out all day and I launched outside on the balcony trying to write an essay. So that I wasn´t around a lot today, I thought I´ll just show you some pictures of my university excavation. We went to Lake Alkus, that´s 2435 meters above sealevel. So awsome! For me these two weeks were really really long and hard, but I got the possibilty to go diving up there...as I said awsome! If you ever get the chance to do something you really like, or even better love to do just take it. No matter what others say. It will be your memory and your experience that no one can take back from you.

Welcome to Potschepol, our daily way to work up there.

As we went diving we also had to sleep on the mountain so it would be safer
for us to dive in this hight. The blue tent was the castle I slept in for two nights. Pure luxury.

Just that you can imagine how clear the water was. It was damn cold (4degreee)
but you still wanted to jump in there, because it looked so beautiful.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen