Freitag, 24. Oktober 2014

I suppose it hates me....

Wow today was really really cold, tomorrow I´m defenitely searching my old fingerless gloves for starters. So grab your warm clothes, I think winter is crawling up to our houses again.


Guys, I don´t know what it is, but this blog won´t let me upload any more pictures from my laptop. It worked for a while and now it seems to tell me to f*ck off. So I´m very sorry, but I´ll have to try my grandmas laptop tomorrow. Maybe it works on hers so I can show you pictures again, what I´d love to! So please forgive me. I´m trying to work it out. Promise!


Little leaves fall softly down
Red and yellow, orange and brown
Whirling, twirling round and round
Falling softly to the ground

Little leaves fall softly down
To make a carpet on the ground.
Then, swish, the wind comes whistling by
And sends them dancing to the sky.




might show you some more from here^^ http://www.teachingfirst.net/Poems/Autumn.html#lastleaf

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen