Samstag, 18. Oktober 2014

Technicals

So yesterday was a really nice day! I hope you had a good day too. Today the sun is shining, there are almost no clouds up in the sky...so actually a good start. I had to take my dad and my stepmom to the Airport today for their trip to Malta. Now I´m at home with two grandmoms and my little monster brother, not the easiest conditions, but I hope it will go well. ´Till now everything is quite chaotic...you know...my Family. Anyway we´ll see what the day brings along. I wish you guys a wonderful day and a lot of fun.

As  I said, I found a lot at Primark the other day, so you´ll get it piece by piece. Todays Topic is technicals or something like that. Hope you find them as amusing as I did. xoxo



Funny Handycases for every style.

Matching funny headphones.
Almost got one.

A very cool spiderman watch for kinds and
adults I found at C&A.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen