Mittwoch, 1. Oktober 2014

Hey guys!


It is hard to believe, but I finally write my first post for my blog. I can´t tell you how excited I am. Of course I must admit that I´m still overwhelmed with everything here somehow. My browser is apparently not supported, so I'll revise the design of the blog again, once I have access to another PC. So please don´t be surprised, if this or that will change.

You'll probably laugh, but I think it's just great that my first post comes in here on the first of October. For usual summer is my absolute favorite season, but this year I'm definitely looking forward to colder weather.
The summer was not as I had hoped so I put all expectations in the autumn. Finally I discovered fashion for me. And my goodness, there are so great autumn and winter styles. Since I have found so many great things at different stores while shopping, I want to show you possibilities for your first steps in the cold season. I hope you find some of these nice things even so adorable as I do.

By the way! If you have special post-wishes, then please subscribe them in the comments.
I would be so thankful for a little help from you.
So have a nice evening folks! I wish you a wonderful start in this year´s October.


Little animal purses from Accessoire and Sixx
and a leather fox from Libro plus a cute owl figure I found at Kik

Those are propably one of the most cozy sweaters I found lately.
C&A got them in many different colours which are just wonderful for autum.
I got me one in this great pumpkin orange and I wear it basically all the time!

If you want to spice up your make up this would be a nice way to do so.
I saw these little make up boxes for about 6€ in Müller.
They are not only handy for your bag but also a good gift idea.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen