Donnerstag, 23. Oktober 2014

Rainy pumpkin day

We bought a fat orange pumpkin,
The plumpest sort they sell.
We neatly scooped the inside out
And only left the shell.
We carved a funny funny-face
Of silly shape and size,
A pointy nose,
A jagged mouth and two enormous eyes.
We set it in a window
And we put a candle in,
Then lit it up
For all to see Our jack-o-lantern grin.




Hey guys, I´m so so sorry but I have no pictures for you today. It breaks my heart and I hope to make this even tomorrow. The last few days were rainy, cold and around us the mountains are covered with snow. Different than most people, I don´t really like snow, except when I´m sitting at home under a fluffy blanket and with a hot chocolate. But today was really really cold day, so I bearly left home and my family was very...like my family today, so I couldn´t concentrate on making some pics for you. Again...I´m so sorry.
All I found today was this cute poem.  Hope it makes you smile, like it did with me. Have a nice eveneing a wonderful dreams. ´Till tomorrow. XOXO

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen