Montag, 6. Oktober 2014

First day back to uni

Hey guys! So it is my first day back to university and I am telling you it is way to early. Like usual I am kind of the outsider again. However I got used to sit alone most of the time. If you have similar problems let me tell you something. Do not let others drag you down.
xoxoYou are a wonderful person!

So I finally survived the first four hours. Lunch is what I´m looking for. A tipp for you guys: when you are hungrier than a polarbear after two snowstorms I recommend an apple. Not just because I love the sentence "An apple a day keeps the doctor away", but apples are the perfect snack during cold season. They are full of vitamines, taste yummy and give you the feeling of a delicate meal. During summer I love to eat bananas and grapes as run-through-snacks. And you all know what to eat druing christmastime...COOKIES!

Anyway, after the lousy start of this day, I decided to spice it up a bit and went to the park just to sit in the sun, then walking through the streets and back to the last course at university. Now my first day here finally found an end and I´m heading home for a few more hours sleep.

P.S. While passing some shops I made a few pictures for you. At least I promised you to show what I found for autum, so I´m gonna hold this promise and hopefully make you a bit happier.




Jep my colleges were that exited to join me.

No matter what others say, believe me:
Pumpkins make happy in any form!

I thought you would like these little cute owl earrings too.
Found them at Pimkie.

They are simple, sweet, warm, bigger than they look
and I find them perfect for autum time.
Want to get such a bag too? Take a look at C&A.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen