Dienstag, 7. Oktober 2014

Almost forgot

Wish you all a wonderful wonderful day! I´m sitting in the sun right now, it´s a bit chilly but still makes me just feel increadibly good. So if you have the chance to do the same...Do it. It is so good for you, promise!
By the way i couldn´t show you everything I found yesterday sorry. But there are a some cuties I want to share with you. Do you know "Despicable me"? Yes? Can you remember all those cute yellow glowing minions? Oh yes! I love them. I even got a big one fluffy soft toy minion at home. One of the best material gifts beside my diving equipment I ever got. I might show you a picture one or the other day.
When you go shopping at H&M, New Yorker or Mister and Lady keep an eye open for Marvel and Minion merchandise. Right now the y seem to have loads of such things!


Not planning to have babies yet, but this would defenitly suit my little monster.

Four of the best minion shirts currently available.
Maybe I get me the one with powered by bananas.

I could hardly resist...
Shirtprints from Pimpkie, New Yorker and H&M.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen