Sonntag, 12. Oktober 2014

Cartrip sunday

Good evening ladies and gentelmen! I hope you had an awsome sunday. Sadly I sat in the car most of the time, because I got back home and so we headed for an akwardly long roadtrip back to Austria(about seven hours). Now I am totally exhausted, but still not tired enough to go to sleep, so I´ll chat with some friends, post some cute things for you and watch "Supernatural" season 7 again, because halloween is comming closer and closer. So tomorrow it´s university again, and I plannend to go swimming as a lunch break. Hope this will work out. And yes I am going to go shopping again...here you have some more things I forgot to post for you last week. So I wish you a nice comfy evening and a good night with sweet dreams. Sleep tight! XOXO


For the girlie girls some bow earrings from Pimpkie.

For the halloween lovers earrings from Accessoire.

A touch of London in Austria you find at
Nanu Nana and Accessoire.

For the still-a.kid of you I had to show this
awsome superman backback from H&M.

Last but not least I saw these childish autumn themed notebooks
at Libro. Might be cute presents for little ones.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen