Donnerstag, 2. Oktober 2014

Second steps

Ups! Today I am a bit later as planned. I'm so sorry, but the day was long and the sun has finally shown up again. I sat by the river Gail in the sun by the water. That was really nice. If you have a lot to do lately or if you are under pressure, I would recommend this too. Go on tour or hiking, to the lake or something else, sit down for an hour there and relax and calm your mind. No matter how bad everything seems, things will go better after that. Of course, a little shopping helps immensely! What I then attached immediately and I have found a few great things to show you again.


Believe me: a walk through autum leaves will make you smile!

I´ve seen these great halloween themed soap, bodylotion and
showergel at Douglas. They also had little handy orange scented,
pumpkin shaped soaps. I just had to get me one of those.

You can find these adorable double necklaces at H&M.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen