Montag, 27. Oktober 2014

Jack o´Latern

Oh it was time. I´ve waited way to long. But finally a got some cute pumpkins für me and my little monster brother. (I never met a pumpkin I didn´t like!) Yey! He wasn´t very patient, but he still helped. We cut out the top, cleaned it inside so you could put a candle inside and looked for some matching faces. Of course we had to have a scary one for my monster and I chose a funnier, Tim Burton inspired one for me, so here you go.
Hope you like them too!

1. Get a pumpkin (supermarket, pumpkin patch)
2. open him up (use a good sharp knife)
Please don´t cut yourself!

3. get the ugly stuff out until the walls are
almost even from the inside (spoons love to help)
4. choose a face and cut it out (can draw it with
a pencil first, if you are unsure)
VOILÁ! You´re done. Mine´s the left one.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen