Dienstag, 21. Oktober 2014

A grandma´s day

"Beware the autumn gets colder!" Said the woman on TV, wearing this strange orange blouse with a sad hanging bow at her collar. What a story, thought the girl passing by the electronics store wearing nothing more than a jean, a tank top and sunglasses, her sweater stuffed into her bag. The sun shining brightly upon her face. What a really nice story...like a fairytale.

Hey guys! Hope you had a wonderful day! Mine was a bit chaotic. Guess why. Exactly! My family, in this special occasion just my grandma from carinthia mixed together with my grandma from tyrol. Both looking after my little monster-brother. No question I really love them, but from time to time I´m so greatful for five minutes just for myself. So I went swimming for two hours today. My body hurts like never before, but I still feel awsome.

I couldn´t make a lot of pictures today, so I have just a few funny things, that might make you smile too. So have a nice evening and see ya tomorrow. Xoxo


This cute panda headphone splitter was found at Thalia.

Looking for funny panties? Here you go at Primark.

I think I have to have one of these...
Pyjama bags made of fluffy textiles.
Of course from Primark.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen