Freitag, 17. Oktober 2014

Goooooood day!

Today will be a good day. I overslept and fortgot to eat breakfast. But a girl at university gave me a bit of her chocolate croissant, I´m wearing my new Wonderwoman underwear and I walked through the rain with my new awsome Batman umbrella. Uh and I saw a rainbow!  So you see, it will be a good day.
And indeed, the professor forgot about our course today, so we went to get a proper breakfast. Just great. Then back to University, because we have our first underwater archaeology class. I´m so excited!

And guys, I was shopping at Primark yesterday. I fell in love with this store! It´s so awsome. Go there and look for sales. They have so many geek stuff. Amazing! Honestly guys. it was simply great!
Have some photos for you, so you get an idea what they sell there...
But I think I will show you more over the weekend!


Awsome leggings for every type of you guys.
I got the one with the skeletons and I´m thinking about buying
the one on the left side for christmas.

Here you have just some of the
simply awsome shirts I found there.

For the girlie geeks of you I located these cute panties.
Starwars and Batman fot the win!

And I had to get me these Wonderwoman,
Supergirl, symbol panties.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen