Donnerstag, 16. Oktober 2014

A wierdo week

Oh guys! You ever had the feeling, that you´re stuck in a kind of parallel univers? I´m not sure if I am. This week was kind of wierd in any case. I slept unregulary, dreamt wierd stuff, the uni was as akward as always and I felt kind of useless. Hope that´s it for this week because on friday comes my grandma. Yipiee! My Dad and Stepmom are going on diving vacation. Sadly I can´t join them, but my grannie and me are going to rock our home. And the weekend is finally coming closer, that´s always something good as you know. So I wish you a beautiful day, happy time and a smile on your face. XOXO

A rainy day in my autumn/winter shoes.

Ain´t no sunshine when she comes...
or something like that. Thought it looks nice.

A yummy tea, my new cup and sweet pumpkin.
Have a comfy evening!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen