Samstag, 11. Oktober 2014

Autumn in your house

We had a quite wet chilly day, but still went to the city, because we wanted to visit the weekly market. I have to say, I´m always happy to visit my family, it´s funny and heartwarming. As you know by now it is also quite stressing and chaotic, but that´s just how my folks are. Yesterday evening my sister also came here, that´s always a lot of fun. She is by now also a kind of role model for me, because she is kind and warmly to everybody, just like my dad, who is my secret hero. <3
Later the day the sun showed itself for a few minutes, what felt really good and we also visited my gradpa, what made him very happy.

But while we went trough the streets in this german City I again recognized how much I like the autumn, even when it´s wet ans a bit cold outside. Maybe you feel the same, but every autumn season I wish I could get all those pretty colours in my room. This year I want to try it again...





As I saw the sight of my street I wanted to
buy these candle glasses for my room, but I forgot my purse.
I think these colours are just so matching!
Found them at Depot.

Of cause owls always fit, but if you want to have
it more colourful I recommend those from Nanu Nana.

And if you need to carry some autumn spirit with you these cute
tissues from Libro or the book boxes from Nanu Nana would do this job.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen