Donnerstag, 19. Mai 2016

VW Bullies

Do you have a dream car? You know, like you always see it on american movies or similar, where people tell about this one car they really want to have. I tought about that a lot lately and have to admit that I don´t have this one car in particular, but several I really wouldn´t mind to call my own. This would a be a nice proper Jeep to go offroad, a Chevrolet Impala 67 or an awsome old school VW bus...you know those hippie cars, you can go anywhere you want, sleep, live and laugh in. Stuff like that. The thing is, there is a car dealer in Bielefeld, who sells several of those buses. And I fell in love with more than one there. Sadly I don´t have the money right now, but I would be really tempted to get myself a nice blue or yellow one. Do you think?


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen