Donnerstag, 19. Mai 2016

Last springtime feelings

And guys....I have to admit something. Now that the weather is getting finally warm enoug to actually leave your warm jacket at home and just take a sweater with you and all those sunny hours getting more and more....I am loosing my springtime feeling in no time. Want to be a  mermaid again, swimming in the ocean, diving through a reef and enjoying summer with everything it brings up. But that also means that my spring this year was really short. Like I desperately waited for the cold days to leave and now that it is getting warmer, I instantly want to change to summer. What about you this year? Did you feel, like we had a proper springtime? Let me know in the comments. Maybe I am not alone.

Aw my BF´s little brother gave those flowers to me as I arrived in
Bielfeld. Found that so nice, and they were really pretty.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen