Samstag, 21. Mai 2016

Rain and clouded sky

Hey guys! So here you got five more posts today. Well I start to keep up again, right? Gotta tell you, this feels really good and even though I will be on the road again next week, you will still get some regular posts. Just need to keep this going or my creativity will just dry out or something. Speaking of dry, a few days ago the weater wasn´t dry at all, but I still had to get outside and organize some stuff. Bad thing was, that my umbrella is still in Bielefeld. So little me had an adventures afternoon running through the rain until it finally ended in the evening as I got back to my new place. But the rain with the light of the sun and later on this cold but clear feeling in the air, were amazing, so I tried to take good shots for you. Hope you like them.

Sadly you don´t see it properly on this photo, but all this bright light here is actually rain.
In the evening the sky was filled with clouds and it seemed to be really dark, but somehow it was also
 a bit brighter here and there with some small spots of blue sky.
And the air smelled so fresh and clean, wonderful!
Here the proof for the main dark atmosphere.

3 Kommentare:

  1. Antworten
    1. Aw thank you very much^^ worth getting wet XD
      And yes, you told me to always carry an umbrella with me, true^^

      Löschen
  2. And I said: have always an umbrella ready! Hahahahaha

    AntwortenLöschen