Donnerstag, 26. Mai 2016

Arriving in croatia

Hey guys! Well yesterday got more stressful, than planned, but it was still great. I accompanied my dad and some other of the Khevenhüller Guards at the transfer of command of the Jagdkommando 25 from lieutenant colonel Klein to the former major Raszer. And this occasion turned out to be really great, glad I went there, we even saw four parachutist. For lunch I stayed with my grandma and packed up my stuff for the long weekend and my trip back to Hamburg next week. In the afternoon my dad picked me up and we headed off to croatia with the others (student divers). Still feel so happy, that my dad thought of me for that. It just feels the best, to spent time with him down by the sea and diving. So hope your week started good, stays good and ends in an awesome weekend. Feel hugged.

My favourite fishertown in croatia.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen