Freitag, 20. Mai 2016

Return to Hamburg

But as things go I had to take the train back to Hamburg to get back on track for university and my presentations that needed to be worked out. Well on the train was not much action to tell you, but as we arrived in Hamburg we saw this big fire through the windows. It looked pretty bad, but still couldn´t find out what it was. Just hope, that noone got hurt.

Oh this young woman was also wainting for the train in Bielefeld
and this nice skirt just caught my attention.
Like I said, the trip as such, was calm and without action.
At least the sun was shining, through the whole time.
That´s what we saw through the windows...looked rather bad I would say.
And even in the city you were able to still see the smoke.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen