Dienstag, 31. Mai 2016

Last day in croatia

Hey guys! You wouldn´t believe it but the last day was...strange. The weather was still fine and sunny and wonderful as we took the boat to the shipwreck "Lina" at Cres. We got dressed and grabbed our stuff before we hopped into the water. My buddy luckily had no big troubles with her ears this time, so we even got some time left down under to take a closer look at the wreck and even dive inside it. Oh I love that so much! Actually I planned to show you some underwarter photos around the last day here, but that didn´t turn out so well planned, because the others couldn´t give me there shots yet. But maybe I´ll get them soon to show them to you anyway. After we got back to the surface we had big waves and clouds and wind and to cut a long story short...it was exhausting in the end until we managed to climb onto the boat and get back to the harbour. Anyway it war a great last day and with the harsh weather change it turned out to be at least a bit easier to leave. Hope to get back soon of cause! Is there a holiday destination you want to go back very badly? Let me know in the comments.

Relaxing on the boat...perfect!
Observing the others as they look for a good spot during the boat
trip...really funny.
The view you get, while riding the waves...wonderful.
Being dressed all comfy and summerlike...great!
Awaiting us to arrive and finally getting into the water with all our
equipment...without words.
This is where we headed back after our dive. Actually I could imagine living there.
In the car. Back on the road. Rain, clouds and wind. I don´t want to leave, as always.
But like I said..at least it made things a bit easier.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen