Samstag, 21. Mai 2016

Tried new recipes

Oh before moving here I tried out some new recipes I wanted to share with you,because they were so yummy, that I will make them here again as soon as getting back next week. The first one was a simple breakfast idea that was already on my table several times, but this one is more...pimped? It just tasted better. And the second was for lunch as the potatoes needed to be eaten before they get bad and I still had some mushrooms left. So here we go and I hope you try and enjoy them to. xoxo

Breakfast:
Take vanilla yogurt (0,1% fat) and cut an apple into small pieces. Give your yogurt in a bowl and put on some cornflakes before adding the apple pieces and finish it with some honey on top. Make yourself a nice cup of tea and get yourself some water before every meal.


Lunch:
Peel and cut some potatoes and mushrooms and put them together with some oil into your pan. Heat it up and roast them until they are well done. Add some sauce and herbs and go on until the potatoes are nicely golden brown. Put everything in a bowl and use the preheated pan to saute some slices of bacon and top your meal with them. Here again, don´t forget about some water or juice for drinking.


This is such a delicious booster in the morning, I wouldn´t believe it if I hadn´t tried.
And it even looks good.
I am so thinking about getting me some strawberries soon!
And here you go with the lunch recipe. I also added some rosemary.
Not too healthy to be honest, but soooo good!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen