Freitag, 27. Mai 2016

Colour-combination made by the ocean

Hey guys! Well today I didn´t have much time for making proper photos, but tomorrow will be better, I promise. But what really caught my attention today was the colours in the water as you looked beneath the surface. This interesting green, together with the turkoise and the dark blue...amazing. Not to forget the browns and greys of the rocks above and beneath the waterline. And I also started to take a closer look to some of the flowers here, just because they all seem so very exotic. Oh it feels so good to be here! More pictures coming up tomorrow! Hope you like them so far.

I tried to capture those birds on the rock surrounded by water, but
with my camera lense, this is the best I could do.
Most of my shots today, looked like this and this is my daily favorite.
Damn look at these colours...aren´t they gorgeous?!
And you know, you can find here flowers like this. So beautiful and exotic!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen