Samstag, 28. Mai 2016

Summertime photos from croatia

Hey guys! Wow I am really tired right now. We made many dives today and it was just awesome. Had a lot of fun and saw really great fish and a cute black seahorse. Didn´t eat that much today, but I totally need to drink more water again. Also enjoyed a yummy cone full with delicious cookie ice cream and even took a minute to make some nice shots for you. I hope to make more great ones before we leave tomorrow. But first we will go to a shipwreck tomorrow in the morning...aaah this will be so awesome! Feel hugged. xoxo

As you see the water was very calm today, so it was great for diving.
Oh my inner mermaid is so undescribable happy here!
One day I´ll take the time to make a proper mermaid shooting.
The water was not really clear today,  but still beautiful.
And told you that I got nice shots on my short walk today, right?
This is what it looks like, when there are many people on a smaller
diving base and you still need to hang up your equipment to get it dry.
Oh and my delicious cookie ice cream....even got a cookie on top!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen